Look at yourself in your role of parent and what lessons exist for you within this holy relationship.
- Explore our issues of control and lack of empowerment that affects our parenting.
- Deepen communication techniques that empower both parent and child.
- Create a structure of parenting that is both flexible and safe.
- Explore means and methods to "live in the moment" and acknowledge our children as "live-in" teachers.
- Nurturing the creative aspect from childhood to adulthood and maintaining and deepening your child's natural intuition.
- Developing responsibility and the power of choice in the parent/child relationship.